Monday, July 18, 2011

Surprise, surprise!

Well we celebrated a birthday for the youngest grandson yesterday (he's one) and all was going well till the last "gift" to be unwrapped.  It was Tshirts for her boys from their mama and emblazoned on them was a surprise announcement, "I'm going to be a big brother".  Yep another grandson is on the way.  She said this was as big a surprise to her as it was to us.  She had been having some pain in her side and decided to go to the doctor Monday to see about it and when the doctor came back in after some tests she announced that daughter was pregnant again.  Daughter said that can't be.  Last time she had to have fertility drugs for months just to get pregnant.  And she didn't know?  Nope, 4 months along and she didn't know.  Youngster is due just before Christmas, and its another boy.  Man, I had nothing but girls and they all have nothing but boys.  Guess the good Lord knew what He was doing and gave me what I could handle!  Thanks Lord!
Bye,
Windy

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I'm just waiting it out. Jack, my grandson turned 4 1/2 last week.

    Seems like yesterday, but I'd give anything to hold another little one in my arms.

    I like your blog, Windy.
    Joey

    ReplyDelete