Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July

Well the 4th of July has come and gone out with a bang (he-he) and I have survived the hot weather so far with all my faculties still around.  Has to be a thought with the way old age seems to be creeping up on me.  This heat is beginning to bug me a little, saps the energy right out of you, unless you stay indoors with the air conditioning running full blast.  Gonna hate to see that next electric bill I'm thinking.  Could be worse, could have it go out like my sister did this past week.  Offered to let her stay in the motorhome in my driveway, at least I had it wired to run the A/C from my plug in the garage, but she said they rigged it to work till they could swap it out for her.  They told her she might as well change out the heater coils while they were at it, she was already gonna have to pay 4500 in the dollar department!  What's a few more dollars when you get into that range?  Guess I am thankful for the little things in life after all.  My how I do go on.
Later,
Windy

1 comment:

  1. Dang Bob, too bad about your sister's problems. That is one reason I like having an RV. If the power goes out I can move out in it and start the gen-set and run the AC, etc.

    ReplyDelete