Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Procrastinator

Okay...I have been a little remiss in my blogging of late. Between my kids, my grandkids, writing a little poetry, writing on my books (got 3 started), playing a little guitar and singing, my days seem to get spent. When I was a kid time dragged by from Monday till the weekend, now it speeds by before I even know its gone. Oh well, old age ain't for sissies! Picture is of me feeding the ostrich, hungry little devil too. I took the family camping down at Dinosaur Valley State Park in Glen Rose, Texas this past weekend. Saturday morning we headed to Fossil Rim Wildlife Park to gawk at some critters and feed a few. Got a video i might try to upload of the grandkids feeding the giraffe. Hi-larious! Might even share a page or two of some of my books. Some of the stuff ain't half bad!

1 comment:

  1. Cool video dude,, glad to see ya back among the posting World.. Do post more often, and snippets of your books, or poetry I am sure would be entertaining.

    ReplyDelete