Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New Vets clinic

Well, had a nice ride on the old Harley this morning. Went to the open house for the new Veteran's clinic that opens in Fort Worth on Monday. Damn, lots of old farts there. I think this is great, don't have to go to Dallas or Waco for what ails me. Nice facility for taking care of those who took care of us. Headed into Fort Worth tomorrow for the Veteran's Day parade. Ought to be a hoot. Liable to be a lot of old farts there too. After the parade we get to have some lunch at some BBQ place that has some good food as well a some eye candy! I might be old, but I ain't blind. Besides, that and a cold beer would probably kill me anyway!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you checked out the new VA,, AND you wantta take my fancy ASS HD video camera to the shindig tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete