Thursday, July 22, 2010

Life goes on!

Well, got a new roof this week and they did it for no out of pocket expense for me! Even absorded the insurance deductable and threw in a new chimney (wood was pressed wood and it had started to rot). While they were up there I had them install a power roof vent. It had a thermostat on it and I had them set it on 90 degrees. Can already tell a difference. Hope it stays that way when I get my next electric bill! Will also get some gutter for the front porch/garage...sounds good anyway! Daughter brought home the latest addition to the clan this week also. And we now have a name...Everett Archer. Sounds kinda highbrow to me but maybe he'll grow into it. Well it must be lunch time so I'll give a break and take a break. Thanks for listening.
Windy

1 comment:

  1. WHAT!!! NO pictures of the KID? or the roof? And you with all that high dollar camera crap collecting dust over there.

    ReplyDelete